GrindReliefN Review

GrindReliefN review

Review: The GrindReliefN by Dr. Joe Pelerin
Official website:
Price: $79

The GrindReliefN was developed by dentist Joe Pelerin in 2009. His website states:

“The GrindReliefN is a unique night dental guard that stops grinding and clenching. GrindReliefN is smaller and less expensive, and has the same high quality, durability and customized fit as the $800 device you get from a dentist’s office. It is an FDA-cleared night guard”

While most dentists charge much less than $800 (more like $500), the website is accurate when it states the high quality of its night guard. Without even leaving your home, you can get not only a night guard that nicely fits your teeth, but also works to reduce your nightly grinding and clenching.

To learn how the GrindReliefN can reduce your bruxism with the help of its central power bar, watch the video below. 

    • Less expensive than most night guards
    • Its Central Power Bar can reduce teeth grinding
    • FDA approved for teeth grinding
    • Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
  • Does not provide the same great fit as a custom night guard
  • GrindReliefN is not for everybody. If you have severe spacing between your lower front six teeth, you should avoid using the GrindReliefN

Submit your review

Create your own review

Average rating:  
 1 reviews
by Melyssa T on GrindReliefN
Save even more

I don't usually write reviews, but I thought this could be useful for you: I found this coupon to get $10 off on the official website, www.grindreliefn.comCoupon: EXTRA10

Share With Us

Got a question or a comment? Join us in the forum.

Stay Connected

Help spread the word about the #1 bruxism support group:

Join Our Mailing List!

Get the latest tips and advice to treat and prevent bruxism

I will never give away, trade or sell your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.


The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.